- Cadmium—-Acute damage to the kidneys
- Chloroform—-The biggest impact on health, has a strong carcinogenicity
- Insecticides—-It directly affects the regeneration and growth of the human body, and damages the liver and kidney
- Carbon tetrachloride—-Has a wide range of effects on human health, causing cancer, and damaging liver and kidney
- Lead—-It affects the kidney and nerve system. Highly toxic to children, which can cause physical and mental retardation, learning disabilities, and carcinogenic effects.
- Selenium—- High concentrations can damage muscles and nerve system
- Acarbonate—-It causes cardiovascular disease, the effect is most pronounced in infants (giant baby syndrome), which leads to cancer.
- Trioxyethylene—-It reduces central nervous system, heart and brain function, harmful to liver
- Mercury—-It’s harmful to the human body, mainly to the kidneys and the central nervous system
- Arsenic—- It causes excessive keratinization of the skin and depression
Fill up your email and get
Get 100 US$ Bonus Now!
On all water pipe cleaning machine